Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. One-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, it is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially conference negotiated rates. Furthermore, the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services (subject to availability).
- Create an "easyconferences" account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org and create your KICSS 2014 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE
until 30 Sept 2014
until 13 Oct 2014
from 14 Oct 2014
(up to 2 additional pages)
- Each paper must be registered with a regular (Author) registration by the 30th September.
- Regular/Student Registration includes access to all Conference sessions, Conference materials, Conference proceedings, Daily Coffee Breaks, Daily Lunches, Welcome Reception and the Conference Dinner.
- Student* Registration requires documentation proving registered Student status (student's ID or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) and should be sent at email@example.com.